Whether you live in a $100,000 condo or a $1,000,000 mansion, six percent of the value of your home is real money to you!
FSBO System gives you the tools, confidence and support you need to sell your home.
What you get:
- Unlimited customer support from our specially – trained FSBO System Customer Support team.
- Unlimited use of the seven-step interactive on-line FSBO System Software;
- The FSBO System reference eBook; with legal forms, worksheets and details for every step of your selling experience.
- All state and federal disclosure documents;
- Comparative market analysis to help you set a price;
- All your marketing materials, like your flyer and your open house book;
- An individualized marketing program, based on your home, your timetable and selling goal, and your budget;
- Listing on MLS, Realter.com and other home listing websites – all the internet marketing you need;
- How to pay nothing to a buyer’s agent, and save the entire 6% commission;
- The unique FSBO System buyer feedback program, based on only three simple marketing statistics. (This is the main reason our clients have out-performed agents for 20 straight years.)
- How to ensure your buyer is pre-qualified to buy your home;
- We show you how to negotiate closing costs;
- Your purchase and sale agreement;
- How to set up your closing;
- Further negotiations due to the home inspection and the appraisal;
- The closing process and or course.
- The FSBO System money back guarantee.
Last year the average FSBO System client had a 75% chance of success, sold in 23 days, and made an extra $16,092 – close to the entire 6% agent commission. The cost for all this is only $995.
FSBO System is available throughout the United States and Canada.
Questions? Call (800) 279-3726 to speak with a FSBO System counselor.
Contents of the On-line Software and Reference Manual
Step 1 Planning Ahead
1.1 Your Savings
1.2 What will you do with the money?
1.3 Glossary of Real Estate Terms
1.4 Ordering your For Sale, Leave Out and Open House signs
1.5 Your Shopping List
1.6 Figuring out your Time Line
1.7 Setting your Selling Goal – Top Dollar, Quick Sale, As-Is Sale, or Emergency Sale
1.8 Using unconventional techniques (like Seller Financing) to expand your pool of prospective buyers
1.9 Picking your Support Team
1.10 Picking an Escrow Closer
1.11 Additional considerations when selling an Investment Property
Step 2 Putting Your Home In Show Condition
2.1 Pack Up
2.2 Garage Sale
2.3 If your house has Structural Issues
2.5 Cosmetic Renovations and alternatives
2.6 Deep Cleaning
2.7 Your state and federal Disclosure Forms
2.8 Final check
3.1 How to do your own Comparative Market Analysis using information available over the Internet.
3.2 Making Adjustments to your market analysis based on your goal, market conditions, unique features, etc
Step 4 Marketing Program
4.1 How to take Photos
4.2 Creating your Flyer and Internet ad
4.3 MLS and Realtor.com
4.4 Should you pay a commission to a buyer’s agent?
4.5 Your Open House Materials
4.6 The FSBO System EZ Form Purchase and Sale Agreement
4.7 Your Open House Book
4.8 Creating your marketing materials and marketing program
Step 5 Find a Buyer
5.1 Fair Housing
5.2 Your options when Dealing with Agents
5.3 Conducting Open Houses
5.4 Keeping track of your Marketing Statistics
5.5 Making Mid-Course Corrections
Step 6 Negotiating Your Deal
6.2 Negotiating a deal when the buyer has an agent
6.3 Negotiating a deal directly with the buyer
Step 7 Closing
7.1 Clear Title
7.2 If you have to do a Short Sale
7.3 The Inspection and Appraisal
7.4 More negotiations?!
7.6 The Closing process
7.7 If your deal falls through